Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things to love

Have you ever gotten caught up in an everyday task and then realized how much enjoyment you got out of it? I've never been a big fan of shaving-- in the winter I really don't shave at all unless I know I'm going to be wearing a dress or Matt finally gets grossed out when he rubs against my legs at night. Even when Tracy borrowed my razor when we were in Memphis for my Grandma Betty's funeral, I didn't really miss it because I wasn't really shaving. So the other night, Matt and I were at the greatest store on earth- costco- and I finally bought a new razor (Tracy still has mine). I got the Venus Breeze. IT'S AMAZING!! I didn't need soap or shaving cream-- there are lather bars below and above the razor so all you have to do is wet the razor so the lather forms and then shave. This was one of the closest shaves I have had in a log time and it left my skin a lot more moist than normal after shaving-- and no itchy legs! I just kept on shaving and shaving-- it was great!

No comments: